We are ENA Care Group, a Live-in Care service operating throughout England & Wales, providing the highest level of quality care for our clients since 1994.
The role of a Live-in Carer is a special opportunity to help make another person’s life a little easier. You will help out with personal care, cooking, cleaning, shopping and transporting your client around. Most importantly, you will be their companion, friend and make sure they are well looked after.
You don’t need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent care worker. Above all, we want someone that shares in our values. These are;
What we can offer you:
– An opportunity to work with a broad range of ENA Clients to suit your experience and personality
– Flexible holidays – Up to 28 days paid leave per annum (pro-rata)
– Free 5-day training course to build your knowledge to deliver live-in care
– On-going training and development to help you reach your personal development goals
– Competitive pay from £500 – £700 per week
– A case manager dedicated to you and your client
– Out of Hours Support – 24/7, 365 days a year from the office team
– Opportunity to earn bonuses through our Refer-a-friend scheme
– Pension Scheme
You will need to possess the right to live and work in the United Kingdom; this could include an EU or International Passport.
We are looking for reliable, caring individuals that want to make a difference. Could this be you?