Alexander Chapel Recruitment is looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers in Worcester, Hereford, Bromsgrove ..
Whether you want to work part-time or full-time, we have day shifts or night shifts that suit you!
About Alexander Chapel Recruitment
Alexander Chapel Recruitment has an unrivalled understanding of the health and social care industry and support our workers in their chosen careers through comprehensive training, guidance and support. We pride ourselves in our friendly and supportive team and are happy to work around you and your needs.
- Assist with the care of service users physical needs and personal care, ensuring high standard of care is achieved
- Promoting independence and treating service users with dignity and respect
- Work in varied environments including nursing homes and care homes
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and adhere to the clients policies and procedures
- Actively create and maintain good working relationships with clients and service users
- You should have at least 3 months previous experience in care as a minimum
- Good communication skills
- You should demonstrate a flexible approach to work
- Up-to-date mandatory training or the willingness to undertake online training
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is desirable but this is not essential to the role
- 24/7 on call support
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Team days/nights out
- Employee of the month recognition and prizes
- Mileage allowance*
- Weekly pay
- Early, late, long day and night shifts available
- Dedicated consultant sourcing work for you
- Flexible working opportunities
If you think this is perfect for you then please send us your CV Jenny@ac-he.co.uk or call on 0121 603 3300, we look forward to hearing from you!