Elite Live in Care are looking for the best live in carers to join their team.
Our tag line is “it’s all about you”
The right candidate would be able to look after the care needs of mainly elderly people in their own homes, providing the best possible care to match that of a family member. The average time you will spend on each assignment is 4 weeks, you will then get at least one week off.
-Promote and encourage independence
– Personal care needs including, undressing, washing, bathing and toileting needs.
– Assist with mobility problems including incontinence.
– Support and assist with maintaining emotional and physical wellbeing
-To engage in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
-To make and change beds and all domestic tasks within the household
-To read and write reports.
-To ensure medication needs are met.
– Food preparation and shopping.
Benefits for Our Carers
– 2 hour break every day
– Fully supported by the senior team
– Regular opportunity to discuss your role
– Accommodation free of charge living in the home of the customer.
– You will receive all relevant training
-Full support with Health and Social Care Diploma
– Your holiday entitlement will be 4 weeks per year
– Weekly wages from £500 to £750 per week, depending on client’s needs.
– All travel to and from assignment arranged and part paid for by Elite Live in Care.
– Use of kitchen, bathroom and gardens and in most cases the lounge and the dining room.
– You will have your own comfortable bedroom with provision for storage of your clothing
– We will provide personal protective equipment, such as gloves, aprons and hand wash where required