ARE YOU A FRIENDLY, CARING PERSON?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ROLE IN CARE?
DON’T DELAY, APPLY TODAY!!
We are a local family owned business based in Gloucestershire and we are growing due to our excellent reputation in the community! This means we are looking for genuine, caring, kind people to join our team.
We have a number of positions available IN YOUR AREA, with excellent rates of pay, a great team and fantastic benefits!
Role & Key Responsibilities:
· Providing personal care, which includes bathing and showering
· Support with medication
· Promoting independence and support with re-ablement
· Support to manage nutritional requirements
· Helping our clients to access the community
· Companionship and light housework duties
· Palliative care
· Liaising with health professionals and families
· Record keeping
Skills and Experience:
· Full driving license is required for this position
· Experience is not essential as we provide full training and ongoing support
· Good communication skills both verbally and written
· Genuine passion for helping other
· Reliable and trustworthy
· Competitive rates of pay
· Work for a company that has an incredible reputation in the local area
· Supportive management and friendly team
· Holiday pay and bank holiday enhancements
· Bonus and Incentive schemes
· Competitions to win GREAT prizes
· Local office and on call support 7 days a week
· Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us
· Opportunities for progression
· A family business, where you are not just “a number”
· Local well put together runs
We are looking for AMAZING candidates to start immediately so if this role sounds like a good match for you, DON’T DELAY, APPLY TODAY!
To ensure that your application receives the fullest possible attention, it is essential that you consider carefully the role that you are applying for, and then ensure that your CV contains all relevant information about yourself in relation to that role. This is important because, in the present economic climate, we receive a great many applications and are unable to respond to them all. Hence, if you do not hear from us within one week, we regret you must conclude on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Bramble Home Care are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all areas of society.