Mediline Home Care Ltd is an award winning provider of health & social care, with quality and dignity at the heart of what we do. We enable our clients to remain independent and living in their own homes by providing the following levels of care:
• Personal care i.e. assisting to wash & dress
• Meal preparation
• Domestic support i.e. general housework
• Medication support – prompting and administering
Due to our continued success & growth Mediline Home Care Ltd is currently recruiting caring, thoughtful, compassionate individuals to assist us in providing quality care services to vulnerable adults in the community. We have opportunities for both full time and part- time Care Workers in Todmorden and the surrounding areas, including:
Experience as a Care Worker – Care Assistant – Support Worker is preferred but not essential, as full Care Certificate training is provided – with pay!
DUE TO THE LOCATION AND TIMING OF THESE CARE CALLS A FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND USE OF OWN CAR/TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL.
ALL MEDILINE CARE WORKERS – CARE ASSISTANTS – SUPPORT WORKERS ARE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS ON A ROTA BASIS (With days off in the week to compensate).
• £8.30 per hour
• All petrol expenses paid
• Enhanced hourly rates paid on ALL Bank Holidays
• Flexible working hours – Full or Part-time!
• Evening & weekend Care Workers urgently required
• 28 days paid holidays per year – Pro rata
• Full PAID Care Certificate training provided
• Free NVQ Training – Up to level 3!
• Free uniform provided
• Company pension scheme
• £200 Refer A Friend Payments (Unlimited Payments)
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team of dedicated and fully trained care staff who are proud to be working for a family owned award winning company. Apply Now!
Mediline operates an Equal Opportunities Policy for all positions advertised.
All successful applications are subject to a satisfactory DBS and pre employment checks.