Due to our continued success & growth Mediline Home Care Ltd is currently recruiting caring, thoughtful, compassionate individuals to assist us in providing quality care services to vulnerable adults in the community. We have opportunities for full and part- time Care Workers in Ashbourne and the surrounding areas including Hulland Ward, Brailsford, Mayfield and Bradley.
Experience as a Care Worker or Care Assistant is preferred but not essential, as full Care Certificate training is provided – with pay!
Due to the timing and location of care packages a full driving license and use of own car is essential.
ALL MEDILINE CARE WORKERS – CARE ASSISTANTS MUST BE PREPARED TO WORK ALTERNATE WEEKENDS OR SATURDAY OR SUNDAY OF EVERY WEEK (With days off in the week to compensate).
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team of dedicated and fully trained care staff who are proud to be working for a family owned award winning company. Apply Now!
Mediline operates an Equal Opportunities Policy for all positions advertised.
All successful applications are subject to a satisfactory DBS and pre employment checks.
Mediline Home Care Ltd is an award winning provider of health & social care, with dignity at the heart of what we do. We enable our clients to remain independent and living in their own homes by providing the following levels of care:
• Personal care i.e. assisting to wash & dress
• Meal preparation
• Domestic support i.e. general housework
• Medication support – prompting and administering
What we can offer you!
• Up to £9.00 per hour
• All petrol expenses paid
• Enhanced hourly rates paid on ALL Bank Holidays
• Flexible working hours – Full or Part-time
• 28 days paid holidays per year – Pro-rata
• Full PAID Care Certificate training provided
• Free NVQ Training – Up to level 3
• Free uniform provided
• Company pension scheme
• Morning rounds available – 6.45 am to 2.30 pm
• Evening rounds available – 5.00 pm to 10.00 pm